Finally finished with this page!
Fun Fact: This comic is being written with a font called "Unmasked." This makes me happy.
Things I have learned:
It took A LOT longer than I thought it would. Doing the lineart and just figuring out how I wanted to do everything took the longest, but I was also held up by mid-terms. For the next page I'm going to try doing the lineart in pen right over the pencil sketch to hopefully save some time. That way I only have to clean it up after I scan, and can get right to coloring. I also learned that I have trouble with putting in too much detail haha |D I knew I was really detail-oriented, but...I just couldn't stop myself sometimes, or else it felt too empty or boring. SO lots to improve on! I'm planning to churn out the next few pages much quicker.

No comments:
Post a Comment