I think it's better if I make smaller updates, or else I'll always be deterred from posting anything for fear of not having enough, LOL. I made a new comic page before my last Game Design class to show to the class, but since final projects were going on it turned out extremely rushed and much lower quality than I want ;_; So I'm gonna fix it all up and pretty much re-do it, but still wanted to post the thumbnails for the page. I was too rushed to finish the new first page of the comic (new intro) I'm working on, so I continued on with the second page that will follow after the old "first page" I posted. It's in the smaller format I was thinking about using, but I'm not sure if I like it, so I might add more panels.
Thanks for your patience, guys! Some day I'll have a whole lot of content for you, and then all will be good qvq

No comments:
Post a Comment