So sorry for not updating in forever 8( I've been wanting to have a lot of content when I finally did get to update, but it's been hard getting to that point given that I've been so busy - but mostly, after I had to restart, I got pretty stuck for awhile. I came up with a bunch of ideas for new beginnings, but none of them felt right - the way I drew up the first page was how it was written in the original story, like the start of a movie, how I had always imagined it. I got frustrated enough at one point and just wanted to keep working on it that I sketched out the next couple pages as it had been intended to continue, so I still have those to show eventually, but I'll post them when I catch up to that point. Finally a couple weeks ago I came up with a new beginning I was satisfied with and wrote out its entirety. But before I got the chance to make any pages, crunch time for final projects began and I haven't had much free-time since 8(
I just wanted to update to let everyone know what's been happening, and that comic pages WILL be coming this week! I want to get back into it and get on a consistent schedule, especially since this is the last week of finals and then I'll be heading back home for Christmas break, which I plan to be really productive over, haha. So YEAH nothing new to show as of right now, but just giving an update on upcoming pages! Thanks for reading and checking by! 8)
No comments:
Post a Comment